Click the button above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps.
View Bill or Amount Due Online:
Click the button above and you can view your bill online as well as your current amount due. Please opt out of receiving paper bills to reduce mailing costs and our impact on the environment. You don’t have to pay online to view your bill online.
Pay by Smartphone or Tablet:
|Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store or Google Play. Tip: Go online to create your payer profile before you use the app.|
Pay by Phone:
Call toll-free 1-877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number. You can use the automated system or choose to speak to a representative. English and Spanish options are available.
Pay by Mail:
Mail a check or money order with your account number or payment stub to:
Dorchester County Water Authority
P.O. Box 250
Summerville, SC 29484
If you need assistance paying online, or by phone, call PSN at 1-866-917-7368. If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at 843-875-0140 or email CSR@dcwaonline.com
*By Paying online, mobile app, or phone:
- A $1.00 fee is charged for checking/savings payments.
- 2.75% (+$0.50 if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit payments.
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill.
- You can print reciepts, view past payments, see the current status of payments, or stop automatic/scheduled payments.
- Monthly Auto-draft checking/saving payments incur no additional fees.
|We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.|