We bill once a month. Our billing system is based on usage, therefore you must use the water before we can bill for it. Your bill will be based on the prior month’s usage. Your minimum monthly bill will always be at least $18.50 for the first 2,000 gallons and then metered after that. We do not send late notices. Any water account that is sixty days past due is assessed a $25.00 deliquent fee and may be cut off without further notice.
Online Billing and Payments:
Please see our post on online payment options and billing for enrolled customers here.
Adding Secondary Account Holder
- Primary Resident must be present with valid ID
- Copy of tax bill or lease/rental agreement
- Person wishing to be added to account must be present with ID
- Additional Service Agreement will be filled out for person to be added to account
- Activation Fee of $25.00 will be collected
- Copy of Customer Service Agreement will be issued at that time
Next Day Service
We Require 24 hour notice prior to turn-on or shut-offs. If you need service on/off on a Monday, please contact our office by noon the previous Friday. Please keep in mind that we are closed most federally observed holidays.
DCWA does not provide sewer service. You will need to contact the sewer provider for your area. In most cases if you are on our water system you will need to contact Dorchester County Water and Sewer. The phone number for DCW&S is: (843)832-0075.