Click the button above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are 3 easy steps.
View Bill or Amount Due Online:
Click the button above and you can view your bill online as well as your current amount due. Please opt-out of receiving paper bills to reduce mailing costs and our impact on the environment. You don’t have to pay online to view your bill online.
|We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.|
Pay by Smartphone or Tablet:
|Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store or Google Play. Tip: Go online to create your payer profile before you use the app.|
Pay by Phone:
Call toll-free at 1-877-885-7968. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number. You can use the automated system or choose to speak to a representative. English and Spanish options are available.
Pay by Mail:
Mail a check or money order with your account number or payment stub to:
Dorchester County Water Authority
P.O. Box 250
Summerville, SC 29484
If you need assistance paying online, or by phone, call PSN at 1-866-917-7368. If you have questions about the amount of your bill or need service, Contact Us!
*By Paying online, mobile app, or phone:
- A $1.00 fee is charged for checking/savings payments.
- 2.75% (+$0.50 if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit payments.
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill.
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see the current status of payments, or stop automatic/scheduled payments.
- Monthly Auto-draft checking/saving payments incur no additional fees.